Your donations mean that we can continue to help thousands of car buyers each day. Where will your donations be spent?
- We allocate your funds to helping car buyers in need
- We want to improve the service we offer the car buying public by improving our website
- Marketing our website so more members of the public know who we are
It’s not all about paid donations. You can help and support Carbuco in other ways:
- Share our page across your social media account.
- Request your friends share our website
- Do you feel your expertise could help us in other ways?
- Legal advice
- Expert advice
- Become a writer
- Any other related skills that you feel could help us
Please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to become one of our volunteers.
Carbuco was launched to offer advice and support to the car buyer community. Everything we have done so far is self funded by our founder who is passionate about making a difference and a stand against used car dealerships who don’t treat customers fairly.
With the help of your donations we can continue to support the car buying public in an industry where there is a complete lack of trust in who we are buying from. UK car buyers spend millions of pounds each year repairing cars that were not sold to a satisfactory standard and its the job of Carbuco to deliver excellent advice pre sale and support when things go wrong.
We genuinely believe that the more people who join us, the more money and heartache we will save in buying from rogue traders.
Together we can make a difference:
Empower car buyers pre purchase
Create a part of the car buying process by researching who are buying
Set standards within the industry
Share knowledge about rogue traders via written articles and videos
|Cheryl Laslett||£0.20||June 24, 2019|