1.1. These are the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) for carbuco.com, our related mobile applications or other similar devices, and our Advice Centre, Fundraising Campaigns and Forum (the “Site”). Our Site is owned and operated by Carbuco.com Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”).
1.3. These Terms explain:
- How our Site, including our Forum, Advice Centre and Fundraising Campaigns, operate
- What you can do with our content
- What we can do with things you post
- Your rights and responsibilities
1.4. We may update these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure you’re aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after the posting of changes to these Terms, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound to the new Terms
2. What we do
Our Site is all about sharing information for car buyers. Our mission is to empower all car buyers, enabling them to make the right choices by arming them with presale knowledge of the car industry. We have created a community of car buyers, together sharing their knowledge and support to create a more enjoyable and risk free car buying experience. We give clear transparency on Car Dealerships, the good, the bad and the ugly.
We provide regularly updated general information, customer reviews for thousands of car dealerships across the country. Our Forum is full of people sharing tips, hints, information and experiences to help and support you as a visitor. The information you read on our Site is a great starting point for your further research into what suits your particular car buying requirements.
3. What we don’t do
Information on our Site does not constitute as any formal legal advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. You should always carry out your own research.
5. Forum / Social Media Sites
- We encourage debate and the sharing of information between our users. However, we do require that your use of our Forum, Social Media and any other communication systems that we provide is lawful and in accordance with our Forum Rules which are incorporated into these Terms.
- We accept no liability for user content on the Site provided by yourself or by others, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such user content. You acknowledge and accept that user content posted on our Site is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes. You further acknowledge and accept that we have no obligation to moderate any content posted by you and other users on the Site.
- You warrant that the content you post does not contain extremist views, appear to incite or promote terrorist activities and is not obscene, fraudulent, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion, or illegal. You further warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any intellectual property right or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
6. You agree not to:
- Post or transmit advertisements for or solicitations of business (whether openly, or under the false guise of an unconnected party);
- After receiving a warning or otherwise being banned from the Site, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed;
- Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person;
- Disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message;
- Post or transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others, including email addresses, without their explicit consent;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other users;
- Post the same note more than once or spam;
- Knowingly post untrue information about another person or business with the intention of harming their reputation or livelihood;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying these areas of our Site, or which, in our judgement, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Intentionally make false or misleading statements about investments, their price or their prospects. If you do, you may be committing a criminal offence;
- Post either intentionally or otherwise, any material that could have the effect of manipulating the market value of any investment. This may be a criminal offence; or
- Give investment advice by way of business or make financial promotions.
7. Dealer Check Report
1. The content is only for general information, and we provide it as it becomes available. We take reasonable care to check that the content is accurate and complete before we publish it on the website. However, because we get the content from a number of different sources – and because of the issues involved with providing information through the Internet – we cannot guarantee that the content will always be accurate, available, and complete or fit for any particular purpose.
2. We do not guarantee that the content is free from viruses, or that you will always be able to use the website without any interruption or error. If you download any content to your computer or take the content from the website in any other way, you do so at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage to your computer or any of the information on it.
3. We do not accept any responsibility for any mistakes, errors or other faults in the website and the content, or for how you use the website and the content.
4.1. The content provided within the report is based on publicly available information and is not the opinion of Carbuco or any of our staff.
4.2. Is not a direct order to make or refuse a purchase and therefore we accept no liability if;
(a) Issues arise where the dealership will not resolve issues, or any cost is accrued as a result of faults or criminal activity.
(b) if a car buyer refuses to complete a purchase based on the information Carbuco has provided.
5. Business Owner
5.1. We do not accept any liability should your customer refuse to purchase a vehicle based on the findings within our report.
However, nothing in these terms removes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which we cannot limit or exclude under the relevant law.
Carbuco has a no refund policy for any purchases of our Dealer Check Report.
8. Your privacy
9. Advertising and sponsorship
Part of the website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for making sure that the material they give us to include on the website keeps to the relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any mistakes or inaccurate information in advertising material.
If any court having the appropriate authority finds that any of these terms are not valid, this will not affect the validity of any of the other terms in this notice. If you or we fail to take advantage of any right we have under these terms, it does not mean you or we are giving up that right.
These terms will be governed by, and interpreted in line with, English law. You agree that the English courts will have full authority to settle any dispute that may arise out of or in connection with these terms.
We may make changes to any part of the website or the content (including these terms) at any time. We will tell you about any changes to these terms by showing the date of the changes in the ‘Last updated’ section below. By using the website after the date we make any changes, you are agreeing to the changes.